Paul Dee RIP

rccollins

Sophomore
deserves a respectful thread- From everything I have ever heard about him, he was a good man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was a Cane. RIP.
no

he was a gator who just happened to be hired to work for the canes

NJ, again you moronity knows little boundary to the truth.

He got a damned bachelors from UF. He got a Masters and LAW degree from UM. He was a Cane alumni more than UF. When I talked to him on a few occasions, he said he never felt any allegiance to UF because all his working life and majority of his academic life were spend at UM.

Don't be an *******.

He was a Cane. RIP.
no

He got a damned bachelors from UF. He got a Masters and LAW degree from UM. He was a Cane alumni more than UF. When I talked to him on a few occasions, he said he never felt any allegiance to UF because all his working life and majority of his academic life were spend at UM.

Don't be an *******.

holes gonna hole

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was a Cane. RIP.
no

Don't be an *******.

When a fat man sees another fat man pass away his own mortality comes into question and defensive behavior is natural. Get a handle on that weight big man.

He saved UM Football when the BOT was after it, he expanded funding for major sports, he built or rebuilt almost all the major the facilities, his love for the U knew no bounds. A great Cane, that only the usual idiotic world of ignorant internet genius' don't understand the life of service he gave the U and what his commitment to the U entailed and what great adversity he had to overcome to help us compete. He was a teacher and a leader, and a great Cane. I hope he rests in great peace knowing what he did for a wonderful community known as the U.

Condolences to his family and everyone who ever knew him.

Advertisement
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/hurricanes/former-university-of-miami-athletic-director-paul-dee-2361976.html

University of Miami president Donna Shalala said she heard Paul Dee curse only once, and Hurricanes' fans everywhere can probably relate.

Toward the end of the 2002 national championship game between UM and Ohio State, Shalala accompanied Mr. Dee onto the Fiesta Bowl field in time to witness a controversial pass interference call in overtime that cost the Hurricanes a sixth national title.

Mr. Dee, UM's athletic director from 1993-2008, let loose with a few choice words.

I'm pretty sure we all did.

Advertisement
Back