Our new DE recruit from Vero

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
I keep forgetting his name (met him and talked several times) from Vero Beach HS

Tall kid, really nice, and a baller. He should be a freshman in 2012. Is he an EE? What's his name?

Advertisement
Hoilett. Enrolled early, staff seems to like him, and some people on here said that he was being used as a sort of hybrid that can stand up or put his hand down at practice. Kid is definitely an athlete.

Hoilett. Enrolled early, staff seems to like him, and some people on here said that he was being used as a sort of hybrid that can stand up or put his hand down at practice. Kid is definitely an athlete.

He is. A little scrawny, but athletic as ****. Great kid, too.*

* "Great Kid" may not be what we need. We need big black mutha****ers who are killin' and rapin', but that's just my opinion. Give me the Tossed Salad Man over a "nice kid" any day.One of the many lessons we have learned from the Shalala/Shannon union: You don't win NCs in study hall.

Advertisement
Advertisement
smoke whats the fishing report? full moon and a little breesy. any pompano recorded? couple boys i know was killin the shrimp last week but got skunked last night

Advertisement
Back