OT: New to the board

passitback

Junior
Premium
RayLew52 checking in.

I am a die-hard Cane fan, been following the team for over two decades. While I have been a member of a few forums, and am certain I know and have interacted with many of you, this is a new handle for me.

My purpose for being here is simple: My passion for UM football. My only hope is to stay on topic (for the most part) and engage in good discussion with fellow Canes fans.

Like many of you (I hope), my hatred for Gators, Noles, Notre Dame, O$U, etc. is intense. I simply can't stand those pricks and enjoy discussing their misfortunes as much as I do our good fortunes.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
With the rapid growth of this website this should be a fun first year of football on here.... these boards are gonna be non stop buzzing with conversations and great info...........CAN'T WAIT (Bart scott voice)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Welcome!!!!

funny-gifs-cool-story-bro.webp

Welcome.

"My purpose for being here is simple: My passion for UM football. My only hope is to stay on topic (for the most part) and engage in good discussion with fellow Canes fans."

This is good.

This ain't the sewer formerly known as grassy.

Advertisement
Welcome.

"My purpose for being here is simple: My passion for UM football. My only hope is to stay on topic (for the most part) and engage in good discussion with fellow Canes fans."

This is good.

+1 Welcome.

Advertisement
Welcome.

My purpose for being here is simple: My passion for UM football. My only hope is to stay on topic (for the most part) and engage in good discussion with fellow Canes fans."

This is good.

bbbb
I'm new to the board as well I was tired of all the garbage talk that went on on all the other forum's out there. I love taliking Canes ball. I was told by a buddy of mine to head over here to talk Canes. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE U

Advertisement
Back