Opinion

A friend of mine said the most ridiculous thing to me the other day. He told me he could tell how accurate a quarterback is off of a regular side angle high school highlight tape. I told him you cant see much off a highlight tape because everyone is open and the angle the camera . you can see throwing power and mechanics on tape but that's about it. Can you guys give me your Opinion.

Advertisement
A friend of mine said the most ridiculous thing to me the other day. He told me he could tell how accurate a quarterback is off of a regular side angle high school highlight tape. I told him you cant see much off a highlight tape because everyone is open and the angle the camera . you can see throwing power and mechanics on tape but that's about it. Can you guys give me your Opinion.

YOU SAID it there a highlight tape is of his completed passes obviously but they dont show the over throws and under throws into the wideouts feet. But look more to see if the QB posses TOUCH a strong arm to squeeze it in a tight fit and a soft jacory lob to throw it over coverage

Advertisement
Back