Only 10 Manny guys remaining on this roster

Advertisement
To paraphrase the words of our mutual good buddy @cway313 , K...

@Brooklyndee I knew the outcome of this exchange the moment it started. These guys are convinced Mario was gifted the keys to the kingdom but is such a bad coach he'll fail anyway. Nothing you say or do will change their minds. The fact that none of this NIL would have ever happened without Mario doesn't matter. The fact we got back to back Top 10 classes is used AGAINST Mario because he clearly can't develop talent. Mario the Power I guy until he brings in Dawson, the QB killer until he brings in Ward.

Did you ever read the final Narnia book? There was this group of dwarves that were at the gates to heaven, but they were so blinded by their biases that they couldn't see the beauty, when they tasted ambrosia they thought it was horse dung. ... I think the shoe fits here.

I'm not hating. I know these guys really want to see Miami be great again. Will un-ignore them once we start winning and they're no longer miserable.

some of these aren't Manny recruits. I may be missing some. The rest didn't find a landing spot or went G5/FCS. OUCH!

Nesta Jade Silvera - started at ASU, Raiders roster
Realus George - Missouri starter
John Campbell Jr. - Tenn starter
Al Blades Jr. - Duke starter
Corey Gaynor- UNC starter
Bradley Jennings Jr. - Indiana starter

Marcus Clarke - may start at Missouri

Dee Wiggins - UL and Cinci roster
Cody Brown- UVA roster
Chris Graves- Ole Miss roster
Gil- UL roster
Brian Hightower - Cal via Illinois roster
Corey Flagg - Missouri roster
Tyler Van Dyke- WISC roster
Donald Chaney Jr. - UL roster
Jake Garcia - Missouri roster
Silvera is my favorite. Barely made a roster. Barely made it into a game. Complained about the coaches and got cut within hours. Typical of him.

@Brooklyndee I knew the outcome of this exchange the moment it started. These guys are convinced Mario was gifted the keys to the kingdom but is such a bad coach he'll fail anyway. Nothing you say or do will change their minds. The fact that none of this NIL would have ever happened without Mario doesn't matter. The fact we got back to back Top 10 classes is used AGAINST Mario because he clearly can't develop talent. Mario the Power I guy until he brings in Dawson, the QB killer until he brings in Ward.

Did you ever read the final Narnia book? There was this group of dwarves that were at the gates to heaven, but they were so blinded by their biases that they couldn't see the beauty, when they tasted ambrosia they thought it was horse dung. ... I think the shoe fits here.

I'm not hating. I know these guys really want to see Miami be great again. Will un-ignore them once we start winning and they're no longer miserable.
Don't unignore me. Keep that same energy.

rickey smiley dancing GIF by TV One

IMG_4715.gif

Advertisement
despite the record I could see a huge difference in the level the team played at last year. Mario is doing a good. Let him cook. Who would have known our star QB would fall off a cliff the way he did.

despite the record I could see a huge difference in the level the team played at last year. Mario is doing a good. Let him cook. Who would have known our star QB would fall off a cliff the way he did.
People aren't wrong to say we should've tried to get a transfer similar to poffenbarger in though. You see the difference this year in the level of transfer or recruit you can bring in when the position doesn't have someone locked into it. Tyler scared off some legit options because no one believed he was as limited as he is. Now you see even at Wisconsin no guarantee he gets that spot.

Advertisement
Back