one way to look at the dominance of Air Cristobal 2024

k9cane

Senior
How prolific has the #Canes offense been thus far in the '24 season? Out of the 4 P4 squads they have played, Florida, Vatech, Cal and L'Ville when they faced Miami gave up the most amount of points in a game vs #AirCristobal

- Florida - UM scored 41 (Texas A@M second at 33)
- Vatech - UM scored 38 (Vandy scored 34 --but with overtime)
- Cal - UM scored 39 (NCState scored 24)
- L'Ville - UM scored 45 - 7 + on defense (SMU scored 34)

Advertisement
Something happened last week that may not be appreciated until later on...

Cam made plays, took sacks, checked down, and was able to avoid a turnover with the help of replay; we varied tempos from no-huddle, to speed huddle, to a physical ball-control running-game that emptied the stands; the football found a lot of different players and it was probably our most complete performance offensively.

I hope Cam builds on this blueprint and continues to maximize weapons on offense while protecting the football. Beyond the spectacular individual efforts, I finally saw an identity and look forward to seeing that develop throughout the rest of the season.

Last edited:

Cam made plays, took sacks, checked down, and was able to avoid a turnover with the help of replay; we varied tempos from no-huddle, to speed huddle, to a physical ball-control running-game that emptied the stands; the football found a lot of different players and it was probably our most complete performance offensively.

I hope Cam builds on this blueprint and continues to maximize weapons on offense while protecting the football. Beyond the spectacular individual efforts, I finally saw an identity and look forward to seeing that develop throughout the rest of the season.
Agree completely. Had an explosive pass to Sam Brown. Damien ran hard and Mark looked great in that first half. This game was the offense I'm guessing most of us thought we'd see before the year started.

Advertisement
Advertisement

As amazing as the TD throw Cam made to George while rolling left was, that run by Martinez was straight 🔥

Back to reg programming.

Advertisement
As amazing as the TD throw Cam made to George while rolling left was, that run by Martinez was straight 🔥

Back to reg programming.
At first I thought you may have been referring to the ridiculous rolling to his left TD pass he threw to George against Florida

But then I realized you were actually referring to the ridiculous rolling to his left TD pass he threw to George against Louisville

At first I thought you may have been referring to the ridiculous rolling to his left TD pass he threw to George against Florida

But then I realized you were actually referring to the ridiculous rolling to his left TD pass he threw to George against Louisville
Twas a thing of beauty. The most beautiful football play in the history of football . No other play was as beautiful

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back