One thing I'd like to see (offense)

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator
If Morris really has become a "coach" back there (under center), then let's get the plays in quicker this season. For once, I'd like to see the Canes offense be in position to have the defense scrambling around and on its heels. Whether in the gun or in 2TE sets under center, there's a crispness that has simply been absent.

Advertisement
Fisch has been harping on this all offseason. We were first in the ACC in yards per play but not nearly as good in yards per game. I'm curious to see how far Morris has come since Maryland.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Morris really has become a "coach" back there (under center), then let's get the plays in quicker this season. For once, I'd like to see the Canes offense be in position to have the defense scrambling around and on its heels. Whether in the gun or in 2TE sets under center, there's a crispness that has simply been absent.

Amen

Wasn't Fisch over at the bubble in Davie, a couple o weeks ago, taking notes on picking up the pace?

Would love to see some no huddle attack. Keeps the defense on it's heals and when you have favorable match-ups it makes it tougher for them to sub in and out.

Fisch has been harping on this all offseason. We were first in the ACC in yards per play but not nearly as good in yards per game. I'm curious to see how far Morris has come since Maryland.

39.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back