Olivier Vernon FIGHTS Jake Long

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cann't believe Omar Kelly manages to hand on to a sports related job. Only in SoFla.

Advertisement
OV might think he's proving a point by going after the biggest, baddest dude on the team.....but he's dead wrong. He would get beat like a redheaded stepchild.

OV might think he's proving a point by going after the biggest, baddest dude on the team.....but he's dead wrong. He would get beat like a redheaded stepchild.

hmmm. I dont know about that. not saying you're wrong but DEs are typically the baddest mofos on the field. they have the size, strength, quickness, to manhandle an OL in a fight. OV might need a couple years of NFL strength training though

Going on record as saying I would not want to go toe to toe with the NY football Giants Defensive Ends.

hmmm. I dont know about that. not saying you're wrong but DEs are typically the baddest mofos on the field. they have the size, strength, quickness, to manhandle an OL in a fight. OV might need a couple years of NFL strength training though

Advertisement
According to witnesses of the event, Olivier Vernon would have easily beaten Jake Long but for some reason every 3rd punch from Vernon was only at half speed.

Advertisement
Still waiting for video........... wtf don't let me down

1.gif

Advertisement
Back