Ohio State 750+ yards on offense

TemplarCane

Agarthian Knight
Premium
I know Ohio State is only playing Bowling Green, but 750+ yards on offense is impressive. The Buckeyes will crush Oklahoma in Norman.

GO CANES.

Advertisement
That they will. A coach in his prime versus one who needs to move on....its not going to be pretty for OU. Stoops really needs a different place to be reenergized like Richt apparently has been.

To paraphrase Mario Van Peebles' Cpl "Stitch" Jones in Heartbreak Ridge, the Ohio-based MAC teams are to lose to O$Uck "in a gratuitous manner" less their checks (and budget dollars from the state) not come as frequently. O$Uck has not lost to another team in the state for over 100 years...That doesn't happen by accident.

The MAC schools are some of the most disgusting jock pimps in the land, especially the ones in the Suckeye state. They have no desire to ever improve their football station, happily offering their players as athletic cannon fodder to O$Uck to keep the money coming in true sleazeball fashion. Miami should be listed on score reports as just that, with Miami University listed as "Miami (BO)" for Bent Over, in true Ohio MAC school fashion.

Most of the people in the state have grown up with this terrible system and dumbly accept it like the sheeple they are, not knowing any better; the amount of times I have been asked by Sucknuts about my Orange and Green colors "are they for the Florida State Gators?" is as sad as it is comical...They can't grasp a state with three big time programs no matter how many times you explain it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
To paraphrase Mario Van Peebles' Cpl "Stitch" Jones in Heartbreak Ridge, the Ohio-based MAC teams are to lose to O$Uck "in a gratuitous manner" less their checks (and budget dollars from the state) not come as frequently. O$Uck has not lost to another team in the state for over 100 years...That doesn't happen by accident.

The MAC schools are some of the most disgusting jock pimps in the land, especially the ones in the Suckeye state. They have no desire to ever improve their football station, happily offering their players as athletic cannon fodder to O$Uck to keep the money coming in true sleazeball fashion. Miami should be listed on score reports as just that, with Miami University listed as "Miami (BO)" for Bent Over, in true Ohio MAC school fashion.

Most of the people in the state have grown up with this terrible system and dumbly accept it like the sheeple they are, not knowing any better; the amount of times I have been asked by Sucknuts about my Orange and Green colors "are they for the Florida State Gators?" is as sad as it is comical...They can't grasp a state with three big time programs no matter how many times you explain it.

Thanks for feedback.

:stephenahand:

Thanks for feedback.

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
― Plato

Advertisement
Lets hope Both Urban and Saben both suffer a major medical (non fatal) emergency this year. Further more, someone with inside info comes out and provides evidence of major violations, sexual scandals, and steroid use. Both programs receive the death penalty and do not field a serviceable team for 25 years

Thanks for feedback.

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
― Plato

Thanks for caring.

This is big news, thank you OP for keeping me abreast of the developments of another team versus their ****** in state mid major warm up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back