Official *****, Moan, and Complain Thread

imurcane

Banned
Banned
There are some good conversations on this board. The bickering kills threads. So in an effort to keep threads on topic I am creating this thread. If you want to disagree and argue in threads, go ahead. Keep it to the topic without personal insults.

Even though I don't share the same point of view as you do on all points, I can value our differences. The bickering has gone on long enough. There're countless messages saying . . . it was a good thread . . . back to topic . . .

I don't care if you want to be optimist or pessimist to the max. Keep it on topic without personal insults.

If you feel the need to take the kiddy gloves off, tag/copy the post in this thread and have at it. The board rules still apply! I will give a little latitude with salty and direct language. If it isn't something you couldn't say in front of your "Cool Uncle Ron" don't post it here. Please don't test it! For those having trouble inferring what I mean . . . **** Uncle Ron, that ***** is fine. I could say that. For the sake of illustration, if your cool uncle were a member of Isis, you wouldn't be welcomed to say kill americans even though he would be fine with that.

I do think we have a quality group of posters. I think that even though Brian and JJ are often at polar opposites, they both are informed in spite of the frustration they both give and receive on the board.

Advertisement
While maybe not in the intent of this Thread it did appear in the Basketball, baseball and tennis thread. When will Basketball get its own thread? A major sport like Basketball deserves its own thread. Not lumped in with baseball and tennis.

While maybe not in the intent of this Thread it did appear in the Basketball, baseball and tennis thread. When will Basketball get its own thread? A major sport like Basketball deserves its own thread. Not lumped in with baseball and tennis.

THIS. Since this is a moan and complain thread, I'm going to moan and complain every single day that Basketball doesn't have it's own board.

Ill see what I can find out about a BB only board.

Im sure if traffic supported it, there wouldn't be a problem with the request.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back