Off Topic: ND game in October

Ashevegas Cane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Are tickets already $300+ for anything in that stadium? Anyone on here have better luck finding away tickets for Canes games?

Also, who from this site is either going or looking into it?

Advertisement
I booked my flight and hotel already. Waiting for the school to start selling tickets. Gonna be a lot cheaper than that.

those prices are insane id love to find or someone help me find cheaper tickets for this game?? live in Iowa would definately drive over to this one

My hometown is like 70 minutes away.

But I aint gonna fall for no banana in the tailpipe again! The Russell Bowl was my last away game, and will be until I see improvement.

This game is setting up like a slaughter, worse than the Soldier Field debacle.

Got tired of paying a lot of money to travel and get run out of stadium after stadium. Win, and Im in for a road trip.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Planning for 6 to attend. Where are people staying? Planning on flying in Thursday and staying through Sunday. Any suggestions to what to go see on Friday. Never been to Chicago.

My buddy is a big time ND fan. Driving from MN for the game. Tickets will be 1/3 of that price

Advertisement

But I aint gonna fall for no banana in the tailpipe again! The Russell Bowl was my last away game, and will be until I see improvement.

Got tired of paying a lot of money to travel and get run out of stadium after stadium. Win, and Im in for a road trip.

There is something too this. I think the last 5 big road trips i've been on we've been outscored something like 250-50 (OSU, OU, K-St, ND, Neb).

Advertisement

There is something too this. I think the last 5 big road trips i've been on we've been outscored something like 250-50 (OSU, OU, K-St, ND, Neb).

Corch Golden is gone. Strap the *** up.

Who is going to this? My brother in law is good friends with a guy who is like 4th generation ND graduate. I'm about to strong arm for some tickets...have to have a good showing.

My buddy is a big time ND fan. Driving from MN for the game. Tickets will be 1/3 of that price

You saying If we wait they will go down? Seems like stub hub or bots bought them all up and reselling

These big game tix can usually be add In the $100-150 range. If you pay$300, you're getting ripped off unless it's a primo seat

Advertisement
Back