O/U 400 yards receiving for Rashawn Scott

Over or Under 400 yards rec for R. Scott?

• Over 400 yards

Votes: 44 88.0%
  • Under 400 yards

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Ever since I saw rashawn in the spring I am convinced he will take over as our big time WR on the rank em thread I picked him my number 1 and I'm not backing down now .....

OVER

Advertisement
Advertisement
Over too. Don't get me wrong, I'm not ready to crown a kid who hasn't proved anything yet, but 400 ain't that much to ask from a guy who'll probably be on the field most of the time and will be asked to be a playmaker by default.

Advertisement
I'd say over. Scott will be the steal of the WR class if he can keep adjusting to the jump in talent from his lower level HS days. McDonald himself singled this guy out in the recruiting process and told AG that we needed to offer this kid. He has great college size and ball skills and has the potential to take over the #1 spot from Hurns. Our best overall athlete at the WR position, even over Waters.

I agree with the guy above me. Over 600

Over, he's going to be a stud for us. I can't wait to see this offense working together. We may have lost a lot of talent but between a upgraded contribution from our TE's, Duke, Lockhart and others I feel we're trending upwards on O. No doubt we're getting more talented on D. as well.

Advertisement
The choice is yours and yours alone...

He easily goes over 400 yards. He is a starting wide out. That is only 33 yards a game. We will not be rotating a lot of wide outs so I think he will end up with 800 yards.

All we have at Wideout is

Scott
Dorsett
Hurns

That is it. The rest were high school kids a few months ago and counting on them to be game changers is slim at best. So in other words Scott will have a lot of balls thrown at him

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back