Not leaving early.

Advertisement
ray ray has been grossly overhyped from day 1.

kiper had ray ray as the top underclassmen safety and a potential 1st round pick before the season started.

Telemaque should not get drafted anywhere. He is undersized, too slow, takes poor angles, and is a ****poor tackler.

Advertisement
doubt VT will get drafted anyway. Ray Ray maybe won't either. he is a very good athlete though so a lot will depend on his combine. still can't see him playing S in the NFL though no matter what.

Advertisement
Will it improve draft sock of vt and ray ray.

They both need big big years to be drafted IMO. Not sure if they came out that they would even be on anyones boards.

They have a huge opportunity this year since they will probably be the starters at S.

if they left early.......neither one would have been drafted

davehead.jpg

Advertisement
think both get drafted next year.........

not high up...but i see middle round for both just with solid years....

Telamaque will get looks just off of th eum pedigree and him starting multiple years...he's not that small...he'll be a legit 6'1 and he's over 200 pds.

Ray Ray will be 6'2 and like 225 for the combine....some team will see him as an in the box safety.
I expect both to interview well for teams also.....

their were some dbs that got drafted this yr..that made my head turn...Gb drafted a db from Maine that tackled like a high schooler.

Advertisement
Back