Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
One of the funny things that I have noticed especially this week is how delusional the fsu fan base is about norvell. They genuinely think Norvell is a much better coach than manny. Don't get me wrong Manny's not good but Norvell isn't either and by their body of work Manny is better than Norvell. I heard them say that if Norvell was the Miami coach Miami would probably be 8-1 and I started laughing at how delusional they are.

One of the funny things that I have noticed especially this week is how delusional the fsu fan base is about norvell. They genuinely think Norvell is a much better coach than manny. Don't get me wrong Manny's not good but Norvell isn't either and by their body of work Manny is better than Norvell. I heard them say that if Norvell was the Miami coach Miami would probably be 8-1 and I started laughing at how delusional they are.
Not the Noles I know, including a few who have paid for his recruits.

Advertisement
I’ll start with Gator Tears since that’s my home. People tried to lock that up and we fought it - before I was a Maude. We mostly laugh at their fanbase and Mullet’s antics. That thread isn’t predicated on wins and losses. Everyone knows our coach sucks. We’ve been better than and worse than the gaytor since that thread started and that thread has remained. We even lost a game to them.

As for this thread, I don’t follow it close enough to know that it is exactly like Gator Tears but I’m pretty confident that a 3 point loss in Manny’s hopefully last year isn’t reason to lock this longstanding thread. That said, if people in here want to continue to talk about how bad the other team sucks - that looks silly. If they want to laugh at crazy **** their fans say, I get that.

This is where Gator Tears weathers the ups and downs. We make fun of their fans and Mullet being a weirdo with a kiss the team bizarro wife. In either event, I see people upvoting and calling for this thread to be locked who don’t post in here. Just stay out of it if you all don’t like it.

Advertisement
Not 8-1 but Norvell’s better than Manny as a coach just on the recruiting. He also out-coached him yesterday.

I’ll start with Gator Tears since that’s my home. People tried to lock that up and we fought it - before I was a Maude. We mostly laugh at their fanbase and Mullet’s antics. That thread isn’t predicated on wins and losses. Everyone knows our coach sucks. We’ve been better than and worse than the gaytor since that thread started and that thread has remained. We even lost a game to them.

As for this thread, I don’t follow it close enough to know that it is exactly like Gator Tears but I’m pretty confident that a 3 point loss in Manny’s hopefully last year isn’t reason to lock this longstanding thread. That said, if people in here want to continue to talk about how bad the other team sucks - that looks silly. If they want to laugh at crazy **** their fans say, I get that.

This is where Gator Tears weathers the ups and downs. We make fun of their fans and Mullet being a weirdo with a kiss the team bizarro wife. In either event, I see people upvoting and calling for this thread to be locked who don’t post in here. Just stay out of it if you all don’t like it.
Can’t lock the thread, but posters need to have some self awareness here and tread lightly for a little bit.

Advertisement
We still win in the stands.

FB_IMG_1636902382026.webp

Advertisement
FSU fans are starting to sweat that we will hire a better coach than them and they know if we hire one of a handful of guys we can take over the rivalry for a while.
That’s obvious. It took horrific ineptitude and corching for them to win. If we’re competent we dominate that series. But alas manures last parting gift

Advertisement
Back