Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I can't watch did he do it?
Here’s the breakdown. He talked to some lady asking if he could pick up her dogs ****. He then used a bag and picked up said “poo”. Then he took a nibble. Then he gagged. It sounded like the lady he asked to pick up her dogs **** then offered a gallon jug of water. It seemed very staged. If a rando asked to eat my dogs ****, I’m not sticking around to offer water.

If he wants recognition from this fanbase then we’ll need to see it farm to table style. Otherwise, it never happened.

Advertisement
Waffle House doesn’t sell pancakes. 🥞
IMG_6150.jpeg

IMG_6149.jpeg

Advertisement
They gotta change up how they do these portal rankings and stop basing only on their HS performance. Get this 247 had ranked FSU #8 in the portal rankings with 10 four stars. Where are these 4 stars lol I'm afraid to look.

I just looked up all of their 4 stars from the 2024 portal and they are all currently flops. All 5 of the Bama rejects were rated 4 stars, Marvin Jones Jr, Jalen Brown, Tomiwa Durojaiye, Sione Lolohea (not a bad player but more of a 3 star) and DJU.
Any transfer who hasn’t already made an on field impact should be rated no higher than 3 stars. They’re so desperate to defend their original rankings that they keep bust players rated as four stars even though they haven’t made a single play in an actual game

Advertisement
Here’s the breakdown. He talked to some lady asking if he could pick up her dogs ****. He then used a bag and picked up said “poo”. Then he took a nibble. Then he gagged. It sounded like the lady he asked to pick up her dogs **** then offered a gallon jug of water. It seemed very staged. If a rando asked to eat my dogs ****, I’m not sticking around to offer water.

If he wants recognition from this fanbase then we’ll need to see it farm to table style. Otherwise, it never happened.
Totally fake. The stuff he scraped off the grass was far wetter and soggier than what he tasted. Notice how the bag momentarily went off camera, and then the dig crap he sampled looked firm like a jumbo Tootsie Roll that was shaped to look like dog crap

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back