Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Some of them never learn

1729342004753.png

Advertisement
Some of them never learn

View attachment 307689
What?!? Coaches look better with good players than with bad players? Still doesn’t address the fact that you still win with high school recruiting and then cherry picking a handful of portal players to fill the gaps. Norvell has not shown he can recruit at a high level. Most players in the portal are not stars and are there because they weren’t good enough to break the rotation. Few are actual difference makers. Yeah, keep trying that strategy.

Also, gotta love that 10% of $60m gives you an $8m increase. FSU education. #mathnerd

Just get passed this Louisville game and next week is a guaranteed W. Bet your life savings cuz we are going to crucify those bums at the Rock next Saturday.

Advertisement
I LOATHE Fspoo! Literally every ounce of my body. The school, fans, team can eat 💩💩 and thrilled every time they lose! The season has been an absolute dream!

On paper, Canes should win by 20 plus but something tells me the nolies will play their best game of the season. Almost perfect. Hope I’m wrong here as I want complete humiliation!!

Go Canes!
16-0!!!

Correct. They can’t even think about firing him now. And after next year the buyout is about $55M. If they can’t afford 65M now, they can’t afford 55M in a year. They’re stuck with that loser for at least another 2 seasons.

And they’re gonna be ******* awful again next year. They have zero talent on that roster and everyone decent in the trenches is a 700th year senior. Payton gone. Farmer gone. Jackson gone. Washington gone. Smith gone. Again, these kids aren’t great obviously. But most of them will be drafted. They’re gonna be young up front of both sides and they’ve recruited like ****. This program is ******* cooked.
Don’t forget, it’ll be incredibly difficult now for Norvell to go through the portal as well. Everyone knows it’s a matter of when, not if he’s fired.

In part because of ****** portal rankings. Picking up a bunch of highly rated jags.

They gotta change up how they do these portal rankings and stop basing only on their HS performance. Get this 247 had ranked FSU #8 in the portal rankings with 10 four stars. Where are these 4 stars lol I'm afraid to look.

I just looked up all of their 4 stars from the 2024 portal and they are all currently flops. All 5 of the Bama rejects were rated 4 stars, Marvin Jones Jr, Jalen Brown, Tomiwa Durojaiye, Sione Lolohea (not a bad player but more of a 3 star) and DJU.

Advertisement
But who is going to want to go there that is any good? If they're good they will have opportunities on much better teams.

FSU is cooked
Norvell is THE problem ... can't evaluate talent ... can't develop talent ... not an alpha leader. FSU is screwed for at least 2 more years until they can dump Norvell and THEN begin a total rebuild.

Advertisement
Norvell is THE problem ... can't evaluate talent ... can't develop talent ... not an alpha leader. FSU is screwed for at least 2 more years until they can dump Norvell and THEN begin a total rebuild.
You see? It’s a genius way for him to start the myth of the climb again. Next season, winning two games is a monumental achievement.

Advertisement
Back