Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Do you want to know how much I hate these F$U pussies who just keep whining about The Snub?

INFINITE.

Look at this ****. What about all those years pre-BCS when you couldn't even get the best teams matched up in bowl games, due to conference affiliations?

"All the work for nothing"? These mother****ing players need a cookie? All the best players on last year's F$U team are now cashing NFL paychecks, so, you know, maybe "all the work" was actually "for something".

"Passion for the game"...you have got to be kidding me.

"Maybe you just don't walk it off and get back to normal"...holy ****, an entire generation of F$U football players and coaches are like WWI or Vietnam veterans with a 1000 yard stare...

Guys, I can't make this **** up, I can only cut-and-paste it...

1728568280274.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you want to know how much I hate these F$U pussies who just keep whining about The Snub?

INFINITE.

Look at this ****. What about all those years pre-BCS when you couldn't even get the best teams matched up in bowl games, due to conference affiliations?

"All the work for nothing"? These mother****ing players need a cookie? All the best players on last year's F$U team are now cashing NFL paychecks, so, you know, maybe "all the work" was actually "for something".

"Maybe you just don't walk it off and get back to normal"...holy ****, an entire generation of F$U football players and coaches are like WWI or Vietnam veterans with a 1000 yard stare...

View attachment 306782
The part I just don't get is that they were given a chance to prove the "snubbers" wrong - and they just decided to quit. If they win the OB, then people outside their echo-chamber might actually be forced to agree with them. Instead, they go out and lay the largest egg in the history of bowl games.

I guess, deep down, they (the guys that put in all of that hard work) were all resigned to the fact that everyone else with eyes could easily see - they weren't even a top 25 team without Travis, let alone top 4. So they just chose to let the snub beat them again (and again and again and again...).

**** 'em.

Advertisement

INFINITE.

Agree. The "snub" is such a cop out and sorry *** excuse for poor coaching and poor performance. Plenty of teams have felt "snubbed" just as much as FSU felt snubbed last year and not performed as poorly the following year.

Two examples:

1. 2000 Miami. We were obviously snubbed of the BCS championship game. We didn't fold before the bowl game and won the bowl game. Following year of 2001, we proved all doubters wrong and won the national championship, destroying the competition along the way and having arguably the best college football team of all time.

2. 2017 UCF. They were undefeated in the regular season, but were left out of the 4-team playoff. They certainly felt snubbed and had a right to feel that way. I don't know if they were one of the 4 deserving teams, although they had a great team. They also didn't fold before the bowl game. Won their bowl game against a decent Auburn squad. They claimed their national championship and the rest of the world laughed at them, but acknowledged they were really good. Following year in 2018, they went undefeated again in the regular season. Left out of playoffs again. Ended up losing a close bowl game to LSU. They kind of shut their mouths after that loss. I don't remember hearing anything from UCF about being snubbed as to why they lost to LSU.

There are other teams I can use as examples as well that didn't suddenly suck after being "snubbed." Only FSU has ran with idea of being snubbed as the excuse for their downfall. I can't stand these clowns.

Look at this. Apparently, Prison Mike recruited 45 of the softest beta males possible (they had 40 NEW ENROLLEES since The Snub, between HS recruits and Portal transfers).

These 45 players are "affected inside" by The Snub, so much so that they can no longer win football games. Their lives have no meaning, because if they actually try to win 13 games again, they will be Snubbed. WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH....

View attachment 306777
This is in Fact the Evidence and Definition of the “snub” actually being a “Culture” issue! Georgia ended the year the best team in the nation and imo would’ve beat Michigan by double digits but they were left out of the playoffs. With no crying and a few injuries and opt outs destroyed a beta fsu team who everyone including Stevie Wonder knew were an average team without Jordan Travis and they basically as a team opted out of the bowl game! Sorry, but that’s whiny spoiled kid culture and it was fostered by the coaches. They’re all poisoned and there’s no coming back from that until Mike is gone. We saw glimpses of this during the Covid opt out games. Blaming everyone including the ACC for their results! I’m enjoying their “Revenge Tour” this season it’s true evidence of their Beta culture that Mike has nurtured!

The Snub, The Snub, The Snub...

Look at this dip****, arguing COINCIDENCE.

Again, when Miami was snubbed in 2000, we came back TO WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

There is no causality with The Snub. It is only a case of using The Snub AS AN EXCUSE.

******* pathetic...

View attachment 306779
I love how they argue that this is the most unique fall for a program in history, yet TCU fell off just as badly one year removed from actually playing in the CFP final.

Advertisement
Got-**** they are holding onto The Snub life preserver...

View attachment 306786
The snub is revisionist history. I remember how the team was acting pregame against Georgia tech on the field. They had so much “energy” and they were ready for the revenge tour. FSU fans spent all offseason shouting to the clouds how college football was gonna be sorry they snubbed him because of the way Mike was gonna run a train on the league, with “a more talented roster and better qb for his offense”. Now they cry snub

Thing is if the "snub" really is affected their play this year it speaks to how poor their organization is. When you lose out on something you can let it affect you in the future and play poorly or you can do what the Canes did when they should have been the ones playing Oklahoma and not FSU. They used it motivate themselves.

Advertisement

INFINITE.

View attachment 306782

BooF**kingHoo. If yall lost y’all’s passion for the game, GTFOH. Every season is a new season. Do you build on your program or Rebuild it, happens to every CFB Program.We are building on ours, FSU is a Rebuild, and they F***ed up. Recruit poorly, roll the portal dice, sometimes it comes up Snake Eyes. So there’s that. But, you can whine about it and play the victim or get on the trail and recruit (MC) and invest time and money on portal guys, ( again, MC), or pack your S**t up and join FAU/FIU in the AAC, and STFU. P***ies Go Canes🙌🏽

Advertisement
Back