Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

What I love most is they act like norvell getting snubbed in year four is a way better resume than deboer taking Washington to the cfp final in year 2. Of course de boer, with the better resume, was their choice over norvell

And that choice is being PROVEN CORRECT by, you know, Washington NOT putting up a ONE-WIN season in 2024...

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's probably doing what he should at this point, and going full on youth movement. This season is over for them. I still hope the younger guys tank and suck as well

Advertisement
Good lord, Brenda Sonnone is still gaslighting the F$U fans into thinking they have a decent team in 2024...

"Giant grins", more drops, and Kyle Morlock finally catches a pass...

1728505975825.png

For the record, these are the same F$U puke writers who tell us that OUR Indoor Practice Facility is too small...meanwhile, they are running into nearby walls so hard that their helmets are popping off...

1728506118502.png

Advertisement
Look at this. Apparently, Prison Mike recruited 45 of the softest beta males possible (they had 40 NEW ENROLLEES since The Snub, between HS recruits and Portal transfers).

These 45 players are "affected inside" by The Snub, so much so that they can no longer win football games. Their lives have no meaning, because if they actually try to win 13 games again, they will be Snubbed. WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH....

1728567763387.png

Advertisement
The Snub, The Snub, The Snub...

Look at this dip****, arguing COINCIDENCE.

Again, when Miami was snubbed in 2000, we came back TO WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

There is no causality with The Snub. It is only a case of using The Snub AS AN EXCUSE.

******* pathetic...

1728568053717.png

Good lord, Brenda Sonnone is still gaslighting the F$U fans into thinking they have a decent team in 2024...

"Giant grins", more drops, and Kyle Morlock finally catches a pass...

View attachment 306725

For the record, these are the same F$U puke writers who tell us that OUR Indoor Practice Facility is too small...meanwhile, they are running into nearby walls so hard that their helmets are popping off...

View attachment 306726
This dude writes practice reports like fan-fiction lol. I can’t understand why people would pay money for this kind of reporting

Advertisement
Back