Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Not trying to manifest negativity for us but man if Memphis mike doesn’t can Randy and go after dnich he’s a bigger corch than we thought

Advertisement
Is it safe to say building mainly through the portal at the expense of high school recruits isn’t a winning proposition yet? Especially when the competition for proven commodities has gotten crazy?
Don't think this is correct thread to expand on this. Using fsu as an example when this year they only brought in players that haven't produced is a bad test subject.

yup more than 4-5 years is the roster you want....if its year 3 you still need work cause of missed evals that get pushed out. He was always terrible at it off the rip but they put the blinders on as fans, now he doesn't have a game changer at QB to disguise the mess he built. Dont even think he knew Travis would be that good he just threw his *** out there and it worked.
****.. this is year 3, but Mario’s only had 1 full class see the field.

Don't think this is correct thread to expand on this. Using fsu as an example when this year they only brought in players that haven't produced is a bad test subject.
Whether it’s recruiting or portal you’re still gonna need to stack classes. Not to get ahead but Miami is gonna be in a tough spot this offseason again

But I don’t think that’s really exclusive to us it’s just the way it is now but we will see

Advertisement
Is there another P4 contender who has gone in on transfers over high school recruits like FSU? I’m not talking about second tier programs that can’t attract top recruits. I mean teams with legit conference championship aspirations and playoff potential.

Is there another P4 contender who has gone in on transfers over high school recruits like FSU? I’m not talking about second tier programs that can’t attract top recruits. I mean teams with legit conference championship aspirations and playoff potential.
Florida Atlantic Fau Football GIF by FAU Athletics

Agree with everything except Davante Brown.

They didnt need Davante Brown their classes every year is full with dbs. its all they seem to recruit lol

Brown went there because of the relationship with Randy Shannon and Surtain and they were gonna grab the younger broother as well but our cb coach took a job at buffalo which allowed for us to have a cleaner slate for the younger bro who likely wouldve left as well.

Davante passed on us for UCF the first time in his hs recruitment. Seems pops and randy shannon are click tight. lol

Agree completely on how Davante ended up there. To be honest, I was SHOCKED when I saw him starting or at least in on the first drive last week. I immediately texted a few of my fsu boys and was like uhhhhhhh, WTF is 22 doing on the field?!?

I knew they only took him as a means to try to get Damari (or so I thought, almost passed out when I saw the mf actually playing).

But with what we're both saying, it's an even worse story for Norvell because you're right, the only position he has recruited to an FSU level is DB, so why the **** is Davante Brown coming in and starting for you? That's an indictment on your evals and development if you gotta start that dude in Year 5 at Safety.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t just understand the 16.5pt spread vs BC. It’s still the same OL and DL, are they just going to improve over night after being at FSU for four years. I just think GT laid out the blueprint for beating FSU and Bill OBrian will know to run the ball. Then stack the box and force DJU to win the game.
BC matches up very well too. Their QB is going to give fsu defense fits. Should have beat them last year. If BC can score 24+ they win.

Advertisement
Low effort in practice just like last Saturday. Coach Manny Norvell with 10 year contract is so lovely 😂
He set the tone in 2020 when they refused to play Clemson. It wasn’t surprising to see most of his team quit on him at the end of the year when they were left out of the playoffs. Gotta figure if they start 3-3 the whole thing might fall apart.

Advertisement
Back