Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
does that mean he is perfect, or even good at his job?
Compared to like 95% of the pre-season “magazine” guys he’s still good but he’s no longer the only guy using a system of analytics to make his picks. It’s literally impossible to do in depth analysis on 130+ teams every year so yeah, he just kind of plugs numbers into an algorithm and that’s how he comes to conclusions. There are certain metrics that I believe he puts too much credence in and some (like coaching) that he doesn’t put enough emphasis on. He had us at or near the top of the ACC every year under Golden because his system didn’t take into account how terrible Mark D’Onofrio was at calling a defense.

And making the playoffs
Every other year I wasn’t as high on us as everyone else. This is the off season where it actually looks different. It’s the media/fans fault for the over hype throughout the years. They always pumping us up and then say we let people down when it’s them that create this false narrative. This season feels different so far

Every other year I wasn’t as high on us as everyone else. This is the off season where it actually looks different. It’s the media/fans fault for the over hype throughout the years. They always pumping us up and then say we let people down when it’s them that create this false narrative. This season feels different so far

That’s what happens when you recruit back to back top 7 classes and supplement that with the one of the best QBs, RBs, WRs in the portal among many others.

It’s time this year. No excuses whatsoever.

Advertisement
1721139213324.webp

1721139274584.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
This one is HILARIOUS.

Because F$U has "reinvested" so much money into Joke Campbell Stadium and the bathrooms, before now...

1721140430569.webp

They had one good year and now they think they are untouchable (they are referencing a 2023 viewership ranking):

1721140508949.webp

Love how anyone can be a source until they’re not. This whole realignment is based on anonymous sources.

1721140449454.webp

Advertisement
Always a good idea to "dabble" in private equity.

It is also a great idea for goldfish to "swim" with great white sharks.
Do the Noles really think some private equity firm is gonna cough up money to essentially bet on them??? That is far more stoopit fan base than I ever imagined. The Gator might even be chuckling…not likely, private equity firms have never spoken to anyone in Jorts

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back