No TV west coast. Fellers how did we look?

1983canes

Freshman
Just a few words besides eat tar.

Girlfriend is a Badger. We are pumped.

In the West Coast it's called ****la. It helps us. Bruins are out.

But do we look solid? I know it's a blowout. But us UM look serious? Hard tackles? How was Kayaa?

I hear Shaq is a bad *** already.

Go Canes.

Advertisement
Not sure what it means, but I'm seeing some dudes make plays who we'll need to step up this year. eight points from the most Miami has ever scored can't be a bad thing.

Advertisement
I know it's famu but this is Miami football. With a lot of true freshmen and even the backups are killing it.

Check out the local news; it should be a story about a homicide at Hard Rock Stadium.

Special teams looked much improved, which I thought was telling since Golden personally coached that unit while he was here. There were a few missed assignments on defense but overall they played great and were attacking all night. Offense looked a little rusty initially, particularly in the passing game but they got better as the game went on. Richards is going to be special. All of our RB's had good games. OL was fine.

What stood out to me more than anything was that our blocking and tackling was fundamentally better than it's been at any point in the last 15 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back