NFL talent

Advertisement
Speaking of NFL talent. Ward #1 on Draftwire’s new mock.

Advertisement
As @Dwinstitles say CFB is all about talent. We haven't had alot of NFL talent on this team recently, we definitely have a ton of guys on this roster who can play in NFL. Literally NFL talent at every position group.
Now we need top end NFL talent where you know they a lock for top 10, Cam is that guy right now. We need that at WR CB DT DE LB S......we need top 10 types and then we are officially Miami

Last edited:
Advertisement
He’s also just not good.

Until Tua*, the golden rule used to be never draft an Alabama QB. When one college program in particular was allowed to cheat year after year and purchase a nfl roster, it made it impossible to evaluate one of their QBs. Their qbs put up crazy stats, but reality is they were throwing to WRs that were getting paid NFL salaries under the table and had an OL that cost more than a NFL OL (it’s not cheap to get a player’s parents a no-show job paying 6 figures).

*As much as I like Tua as a person (he seems like a genuinely good kid), I never thought he would be successful in the NFL and wanted the fins to take Herbert.

Advertisement
he has played at a high level in SEC play too.
yea he has, we will see cause testing number get off and all that other **** matters. he may get 10 plus sacks this season, hes been that good and hes elite against the run which you do not see these days. Bain with him holy ****, I dont think the ACC has teams that can block that.

Advertisement
yea he has, we will see cause testing number get off and all that other **** matters. he may get 10 plus sacks this season, hes been that good and hes elite against the run which you do not see these days. Bain with him holy ****, I dont think the ACC has teams that can block that.
and barrow in the middle. hes better than I thought.

Speaking of NFL talent. Ward #1 on Draftwire’s new mock.

From a late round pick to a first rounder. Mario has some bait to put on that hook next year. You want time to pass ? Great skill guys ? Great defense to keep you in games ? Great coaching ? Which all helps improve draft stock. Come to Miami.

Advertisement
Back