New Video!!!

Advertisement
**** Freak! I've been watchin' your videos since you got started and I must say....you've turned into quite the internet pimp on Twitter and ****....:) Dig your stuff, bro.....keep it up!!!!

**** Freak! I've been watchin' your videos since you got started and I must say....you've turned into quite the internet pimp on Twitter and ****....:) Dig your stuff, bro.....keep it up!!!!

your meaning of pimp is celebrity i assume

Advertisement
Every time I watch those type of videos, I just end up shaking my head at the amount of talent we had...

Olsen, Winston, beason, moss, Phillips, merriweather, mcintosh, Calais, Jennings...

Ugh

Advertisement
I think that was a week after VAtech and a week before Wake Forest. The future and present looked so bright at that time. Little did we know...

Oh to be ranked 4th in the country right now would be so nice. How do you turn a Bentley into a pinto is beyond me. Larry Coker you stink.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If anyone had to watch it when it was shaky, IM sorry, YouTube is retarded, they said they would make the quality better and this is what they did. Smh...

**** I never realized at one point Charlie Jones was THAT good

I have to respectfully disagree buddy? Charlie Jones was 5 star recruit coming out of HS bra. He was small, average speed and adequate vision. Nothing special from him buddy. Just my two cents..

Advertisement
**** I never realized at one point Charlie Jones was THAT good

I have to respectfully disagree buddy? Charlie Jones was 5 star recruit coming out of HS bra. He was small, average speed and adequate vision. Nothing special from him buddy. Just my two cents..

Agree.

I NEVER understood how he could be a 5-star prospect.

For the same reason UT, OU, OSU, Bama, ND, etc recruits always get bumped up nowadays. We were on top of college football then, so naturally our commits were going to get rated extremely generously. Just the way it works

Never realized that Kyle Wright was soooooooo much better than any QB we've had in the last five years.

two things

#1 - wow Coker hurt this program by doing so little with a decent amount of talent

#2 - those unis were terrible

How the **** did all those players get Clubber Lang'd by LSU? God**** you, Pinky. WOAT.

The team quit after the Georgia Tech debacle. That was the end of the Coker regime, IMO.

The UVA game the next week was one of the most uninspired Canes wins I've ever seen.

Advertisement
Back