New Uniforms

Advertisement
From my understanding as of right now we will not be getting new uniforms this year

I am sure Nike is going to do something to make them even worse.

I'm actually optimistic about the next ones. Nike has been going for a more simplistic look lately instead of all the crazy stripes, piping and such. Now they're all about trying to force other colors on you.

Advertisement
I have to say the Boise helmets were absolutely *****in'.

But whoever the ***** is that designs the uniforms is both color blind and wears his short backwards.

I think they normally Reveal new uniforms at the spring game (if they do indeed make any changes)

Advertisement
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I thought this was the year to get new ones. We've been rocking these for 5 years with this year being #6, no?

Yea this will be year 6. Weird that nike isn't taking an opportunity to cash in some more. But then again, Freet also said at one point last year that the all whites would be our only away uniforms and had to be corrected.

Golden had mentioned something when first taking the job about about going back to the old school/traditional look next year but I believe later on Chris Freet said that we wouldn't be getting them this year. They need to go back to the correct green and orange, tried of Nike changing the colors to some weird neon.

Advertisement
428087_265227163547398_100001803485079_611690_1708080220_n.jpg

Advertisement
I don't want new ones this year. This is going to be a young team with massive depth issues, and I'd rather save the new uni's for 2013.

Advertisement
Back