New poster here. (Another scout refugee)

FrancisSawyer

All American
Premium
Hello fellow Canes! I would just like to take the time to say how much I love this site. What a welcome breath of fresh air it is to read and post on a board where people actually stay on topic and your'e not continuously bombarded by trolls, blatant stupidity and agenda driven haters. You can also have an intelligent discussion here without the thread turning into Danny Boy trying to "set the record straight".

I love the job you guys have done here. This sort of reminds me of the old Grassy board back in the day long before it turned into a Scout run dumpster fire. I'm thrilled to be here and keep up the great work! Go Canes!

Advertisement
Hello fellow Canes! I would just like to take the time to say how much I love this site. What a welcome breath of fresh air it is to read and post on a board where people actually stay on topic and your'e not continuously bombarded by trolls, blatant stupidity and agenda driven haters. You can also have an intelligent discussion here without the thread turning into Danny Boy trying to "set the record straight".

I love the job you guys have done here. This sort of reminds me of the old Grassy board back in the day long before it turned into a Scout run dumpster fire. I'm thrilled to be here and keep up the great work! Go Canes!

Welcome, same sentiments!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank you all for the welcome. Again it's great to be here. I truly believe that this program has a very bright future ahead and I'm looking forward to a challenging yet fun ride. Let's put a couple more crystals in that case!

Advertisement
Welcome, Francis.

You'll find that these guys here are well informed, analytical, and have lots of inside information that other do-it-all sites just don't have. This also is the sweetest smelling site on anything 'Canes, so don't let that throw you off.

Oh. One more thing. Just keep your hands on your wallet at all times.

Advertisement
Back