MEGA New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„ - The Shoe and Nike/Adidas Thread.

Advertisement

@Rellyrell @TheOriginalCane

Thought this might be interesting to you guys.

Yeah, my portfolio agrees w/ this. Lol. This is another reason y Iā€™ve been harping on the fact many schools take less up front $$ from Nike, b/c itā€™s **** near a guarantee the back end $$ when presented w/ royalty deals will suffice.

But hereā€™s a fun fact, & my goodness I wish I was apart of this meeting; Nikeā€™s biggest financial blunder happened on accident by an inadequate rep. Itā€™s the blunder of Steph Curry. Itā€™s estimated that Nike lost $14b in revenue by botching a simple presentation. Lol. If the Nike rep wouldā€™ve gotten Stephā€™s name correct, & not accidentally showed him & the family a graphic of KD, Steph would be a Nike signature athlete today.

Iā€™ve heard from numerous folks thatā€™s one of Nikeā€™s biggest f ups & dude was fired immediately.

Last edited:
Yeah, my portfolio agrees w/ this. Lol. This is another reason y Iā€™ve been harping on the fact many schools take less up front $$ from Nike, but itā€™s **** near a guarantee the back end $$ when presented w/ royalty deals will suffice.

But hereā€™s a fun fact, & my goodness I wish I was apart of this meeting; Nikeā€™s biggest financial blunder happened on accident by an inadequate rep. Itā€™s the blunder of Steph Curry. Itā€™s estimated that Nike lost $14b in revenue by botching a simple presentation. Lol. If the Nike rep wouldā€™ve gotten Stephā€™s name correct, & not accidentally showed him & the family a graphic of KD, Steph would be a Nike signature athlete today.

Iā€™ve heard from numerous folks thatā€™s one of Nikeā€™s biggest f ups & dude was fired immediately.
Many only think about what have you done for me TODAY and donā€™t consider the longer term consequences.

Thatā€™s funny about Steph. Big miss there no doubt

Advertisement

@Rellyrell @TheOriginalCane

Thought this might be interesting to you guys.

Those are rookie numbers...

too-much-caffeine-you-gotta-pump-up-those-numbers.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back