ND's Lo Woods out for tha year.

duppy03

Freshman
Lo Woods ND's CB only CB with starting experience out for the season with ACL injury. I will never wish injuries on anyone, but anyway we can even up the odds I will take.

Advertisement
Looks as though ND will also join the Big 10 conference. That doesn't seem right. ND has nothing in common with Big 10 schools. I thought the ACC would get them to join before the Big. They'll be announcing their transition Aug 30th...

sorry but its crazy how far we've came along after the sun bowl ....

Hill,

"There were a couple of receivers having a snowball fight on the sideline when we’re down 21-0."

SMH still

can't wait to play these ****ers !!

Looks as though ND will also join the Big 10 conference. That doesn't seem right. ND has nothing in common with Big 10 schools. I thought the ACC would get them to join before the Big. They'll be announcing their transition Aug 30th...

noter dame is just east of iowa and illinois. Southeast of wisconsin, west of ohio st and south of michigan

Advertisement

noter dame is just east of iowa and illinois. Southeast of wisconsin, west of ohio st and south of michigan

Still don't think they have anything in common with those schools. ND aligns better with the ACC IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back