NCAA - Anytime Between Now and April

CandyCane

Freshman
We should be hearing something from the NCAA in that timeline. Miami is a "VICTIM" of a criminal plot and that's the way it should be portrayed becaue it's true. Nevin Shapiro robbed people of almost $1 billion, his comments are insane and his credibility is zero.

Advertisement
Last I heard the coaches were upset with the timetable. They were previously under the impression it would be quicker, now it seems it won't come before the season.

This is a major violations case spanning multiple years involving many player. I don't see why anyone expects a quick end to the case. The NCAA isn't known for acting quickly.

Advertisement
Last I heard the coaches were upset with the timetable. They were previously under the impression it would be quicker, now it seems it won't come before the season.

Thats not good news. That seems to be a really long investigation though. I thought earlier they were suppose to hear by summer.

UNC still hasn't gotten their ruling from the ncaa....their **** popped off back in the summer of 2010 which was a loooong time ago. I would imagine that we have to wait a bit longer than unc will.

Advertisement
Honestly, with the way this **** goes, I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't find out the final ruling until after next year's recruiting class.

Honestly, with the way this **** goes, I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't find out the final ruling until after next year's recruiting class.

Who needs real sanctions when the presumption of guilt looms for years on end.

Donna Shalala: Hello, Paul.

Paul Dee: Donna?

Donna Shalala: Am I wearing lipstick? I said, am I wearing lipstick?

Donna Shalala: While I'm getting ****ed, I wanna make sure my face looks pretty.

Paul Dee: I don't wanna be in the middle of this. That's between you and Nevin.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't jump me for saying TOS, as I can't remember which one, but one of the other sites said that we should get the word from the NCAA BEFORE Summer. Then we can argue, appeal, or bend over and lube up - depending on the findings.

I don't think it will be much longer, and like all of you, I'll be glad to find out, take out licks, and get this crap behind us.

So does another self imposed bowl ban looms if we go 6-6
As long as the ACC fills its bowl slots, it is a financial plus to turn down a **** bowl game. We split the revenue but avoid the expenses. Our self imposed bowl ban cost us nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if the NCAA chuckled at our bowl ban.

Advertisement
I don't know how to take the long wait. Not sure if it's good or bad.

Are they taking a long time because they can't prove anything or are they taking a long time because they've found something out and want to make sure they leave no stone unturned?

Advertisement
Back