NCAA "aggressively" working on Miami case

FRCane

Sophomore
I'm guessing we'll know something sometime over the summer. With our luck, the day before our opening game of the season.

37 minutes ago - by Brian London

NCAA president Mark Emmert on the University of Miami case: “We're working on it aggressively. We don't have a fixed time frame. The important thing is to get it right, not just get it fast.” Emmert was speaking at the Conference on College Composition and Communication at America's Convention Center in St. Louis.

Advertisement
3-5 schollies per year for 3 years

1 more year bowl ban

2 years probation.

CANT be worse then that.

I don't think we'll have another bowl ban. 15 scholarships over 3 years, 3 year show cause for Hurtt, Pannunzio, and Stoutland.

Advertisement
Been working on it a year and they're still "aggressively" working on it. They got nothing.

Advertisement
Been working on it a year and they're still "aggressively" working on it. They got nothing.

Keep sticking your head in the sand. How long did they work on the UNC chase and they didn't get nothing. How long did they work on USC and they didnt get nothing. Only the OSU's and UA's of the world get immediate answers and relatively light punishments.

In fact, when was the last time you saw them working on a case for a long time and didnt levy heavy punishments?

Last edited:
I still don't believe Miami doesn't at-least get another bowl ban, and no way there's going to be less than 5 scholarships for three years.

Smells bad(USC bad), hope I'm wrong. Seems as if they're being overly thorough in this case. Is it possible Sha-pi-ro is conspiring with those fuhks?

That OSU verdict stunk, why so quick?

Yeah. Having to 'aggressively' delete scores of unfounded claims by a convicted felon.

That will take quite a while. No more bowl bans. Three or four scholarships per year for three years.

Ain't like any of that BS helped our program. We still sucked.

Advertisement
I know UNC didn't cooperate for **** though. They still won't release Butch's phone records.

Advertisement
I know UNC didn't cooperate for **** though. They still won't release Butch's phone records.
that wasnt my point

my point was that th ncaa has been working on multiple cases during the same time period

more than i ever remember ongoing at any one point

Smells bad(USC bad), hope I'm wrong. Seems as if they're being overly thorough in this case. Is it possible Sha-pi-ro is conspiring with those fuhks?

That OSU verdict stunk, why so quick?

The fact that OSU case was wrapped up so quick proves that the NCAA still plays favorites. The are taking so long with Miami because they want to drop the hammer. Right now they probably don't have enough to do that and that is why they are still fishing. In the end they will come up with enough circumstantial evidence to slam us.

My guess is since they can't subpoena, per Emmert, the NCAA is having a hard time corroborating the BS they were given.
I wouldn't read too much into the word "aggressively" either what would you expect him to say? We can't prove much so we're just dragging it out?

Advertisement
Back