Muhammad out, spot open, who would you like to see L recruit

LexZapata

Freshman
Personally I'd like a top flight Center whether it be one of the 5 stars left (yeah I'm getting greedy) or a grad transfer. Need a reliable C. W Huell and Gak we're gonna be set at PF for a while, but need a true Center. Aside from that, Newton has to start playing like a PG. **** is killing our flow

Advertisement
I don't think you bring in another 2017 HS Senior. I think you bring in the best transfer available.

Reed is gone. Muhammed is gone. Bring in an elder statesmen.

Grad Transfer big man seems to be the most obvious fit

We arent getting any 5-star big

Advertisement
Gonna have to see who is available after the season is over.

Manu would have been good right about now

We desperately needed a graduate transfer to play pg this year until Lykes gets here. Newton at pg is a bad situation.

There's a Derrick Rose quality to Newton's game. He's going to get you around 15 points, all them from drives and free throws. He does not stretch the defense at all. Newton also is not a traditional 1 because he averages 3 assists to go with 3 turnovers. Thankfully he knows his limitations and does not launch many threes. His defense is inconsistent at best. Is he a topflight point guard, no, but is he serviceable? Yessir.

There's a Derrick Rose quality to Newton's game. He's going to get you around 15 points, all them from drives and free throws. He does not stretch the defense at all. Newton also is not a traditional 1 because he averages 3 assists to go with 3 turnovers. Thankfully he knows his limitations and does not launch many threes. His defense is inconsistent at best. Is he a topflight point guard, no, but is he serviceable? Yessir.

Bruce Brown seems much more promising as a PG than Newton. Kind of has the Russell Westbrook thing going on. Always in a good spot, has excellent anticipation, knows how to get a man open and deliver a difficult pass, and of course, skies for alleys and rebs. We need this dude to be the 1 and let Newton be the 2. That is the difference between a successful season and a failure of a season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back