Missouri to Vacate wins from 2013/2014 season

Advertisement
It truly is amazing that he's so dirty yet it still doesn't translate into any real on-court success. That really takes a special breed of incompetence. Between Mizzou taking him AND giving us Kuligowski I almost feel like sending them Christmas cards from now on.

He left Mizzou four days after they got the letter of inquiry from the NCAA. What a gigantic POS.

He's truly the worst coach I've ever seen in basketball, that's why he still can't win. His zone was an absolute joke which any team who passed the ball three times would get a wide open 3. And he may have installed offensive sets but never could I watch our team and see an actual offense being ran.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure CTCANE still thinks he's a good coach

Aww calling me out. coming from the most think skinned poster on here. I don't recall saying he was a great coach but I support all our coaches when they are here. Obviously Coach L is a major upgrade.

I've said it before, but Jack McClinton made Haith millions of dollars. Without Jack recruiting himself to Miami, Haith would have been fired long before Missouri bailed us out. In retrospect, Haith makes Perry Clark seem respectable, and that's really impressive. A lousy coach and human being.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure CTCANE still thinks he's a good coach

Aww calling me out. coming from the most think skinned poster on here. I don't recall saying he was a great coach but I support all our coaches when they are here. Obviously Coach L is a major upgrade.

Ah, I see you can't take it when the roles are reversed. Just as I expected. Still have your Perry Clark autographed poster hanging in your bedroom?

I will forever thank Missouri for taking him off our hands and allowing us to end up with The L. That's about as much dumb luck as any school in the history of sports has had.

Advertisement
Just watching the stupid in bounding plays Haith would call made me want to pull my hair out. He doesnt actually know how to coach basketball.

I've heard stories about Haith from insiders and they're frightening. He got the job based on his "reputation" but one of the dumbest coaches to ever prowl the sidelines.

Advertisement
Back