Miss St about to lose to S Alabama

Advertisement
Lol. SEC hasn't had a great start to the year with Tennessee's close call and this game.

nah these $EC b1tches will win and claim that they win a close game. They may even get into tiop 25 with a tough last minute win

fuggin joke

We comin

Advertisement
Well I guess that the SEC can be beat...who would have thought. Miss St may still get into top 25 because they played tough

fuggin mullins facial expression was priceless.

The mighty SEC title comes because of Alabama. After that, they're rather pedestrian. I'll go as far as to say that if you were to remove Bama from the equation, they'd be the worse power 5 conference.

But yeah, fck the SEC. Glad South Alabama won.

Mississippi State loses to South Alabama
Missouri is getting throttled by West Virginia
Tennessee needed OT to beat App State
South Carolina and Vandy played the most boring, lifeless game of the weekend

But "SEC, SEC!!"

Advertisement
But but but... App State is really, really good! Computers say they have a 66% chance of beating Miami!!!

South Alabama and Appalachian State are really top 10 teams... so Tennessee and Mississippi State should rightfully be top 5 teams, especially since they're in the SEC.

I can't wait to go through the old threads and find the people who were defending Dan mullen

Advertisement
South Alabama and Appalachian State are really top 10 teams... so Tennessee and Mississippi State should rightfully be top 5 teams, especially since they're in the SEC.

the scary thing is that the voters may actually think this way

Advertisement
Back