Michael Barrow

Advertisement
We are short handed and have tight schedule, you mind helping

Makes sense,I remember in the past we have had Swasey ( or whatever the **** his name is) take on coaching duties. But if this is the case, shouldn't the university have alerted the NCAA of increased duties/change in roles for Allen?

You're assuming he knew Allen was doing anything improper. Allen was on staff, it is not a violation for him to talk to recruits or players. Barrow could easily have been using Allen because he was closer to some of them and could get some inside info on who was recruiting him or where he was leaning.

I mean, dude was a low level football employee. I doubt he was lavishing kids with all kinds of gifts.

Robinson turned testimony of Allen that he was close to players, phone records, and one incidence of getting one player into a strip club, into anyone Allen talked to was potentiaks receiving benefits on behalf of Miami, and since he talked to Miami coaches, they must be telling him to do it.

Advertisement
Hey Jesus, you are assuming that what Robinson is saying is gospel?

Correct, I am assuming that it is correct. However I simply can't believe that we are lookin/Allen presentes Allen's actions in the correct light. I find it hard to believe that Michael Barrow and Al Golden would willingly be so stupid, and if Mike was that stupid no way would he still have a job.

I just have a feeling we are not being told the entire story here, just what Charles Robinson wants us to know.

You're assuming he knew Allen was doing anything improper. Allen was on staff, it is not a violation for him to talk to recruits or players. Barrow could easily have been using Allen because he was closer to some of them and could get some inside info on who was recruiting him or where he was leaning.

I mean, dude was a low level football employee. I doubt he was lavishing kids with all kinds of gifts.

Robinson turned testimony of Allen that he was close to players, phone records, and one incidence of getting one player into a strip club, into anyone Allen talked to was potentiaks receiving benefits on behalf of Miami, and since he talked to Miami coaches, they must be telling him to do it.

Charles Robinson seems to be pretty sure that it is.

You're assuming he knew Allen was doing anything improper. Allen was on staff, it is not a violation for him to talk to recruits or players.

It's not a violation for recruits to call Allen, but it is a violation for him to call recruits.

If Barrow got on a conference call with Allen and Devonte Freeman, he's an idiot.

It's not a major violation, but it's dumb nonetheless.

It was already investigated. Believe me if barrow did something wrong he would have been let go. Clearly Robinson is going on flimsy evidence that Miami did not deem factual and it seems the NCAA already investigated and the way players were handled if the NCAA found anything barrow would be gone. This is nothing more than Robinson trying to make himself relevant. He was focusing on boats n hos and completely missed the biggest story in NCAA history. He is a loser and knows it so he is trying to get the spotlight back on himself. A year ago he looked like he uncovered something massive. A year and psu scandal later and his article seems like a joke. He got reeled in by the midget and got conned out of a story that could have actually saved kids lives.

Advertisement
It was already investigated. Believe me if barrow did something wrong he would have been let go. Clearly Robinson is going on flimsy evidence that Miami did not deem factual and it seems the NCAA already investigated and the way players were handled if the NCAA found anything barrow would be gone. This is nothing more than Robinson trying to make himself relevant. He was focusing on boats n hos and completely missed the biggest story in NCAA history. He is a loser and knows it so he is trying to get the spotlight back on himself. A year ago he looked like he uncovered something massive. A year and psu scandal later and his article seems like a joke. He got reeled in by the midget and got conned out of a story that could have actually saved kids lives.

Well Said..
JC

A voice of reason.

Great post, and spot on.

Advertisement
Perfect!

It was already investigated. Believe me if barrow did something wrong he would have been let go.

I don't completely agree. A minor violation is not cause for termination, IMO.

Unless the phone records have been altered, Barrow screwed up when he got on that conference call. All plausible deniability is gone there.

It was already investigated. Believe me if barrow did something wrong he would have been let go.

Unless the phone records have been altered, Barrow screwed up when he got on that conference call. All plausible deniability is gone there.

Perhaps Allen conferenced in Barrow, Barrow figured out what was going on and got the **** off the phone. Who knows?

Advertisement

Perhaps Allen conferenced in Barrow, Barrow figured out what was going on and got the **** off the phone. Who knows?

Let's hope so.

The phone records suggest something untoward was going on (although minor).

Breaking News UAB Blazers Defensive Line coach caught Prank Calling Local retirement Facility

Reported by:
charlesrobinson 2.webp

During an NCAA investigation a minor infraction is magnified. Hence the reason why everyone said Oh God Not Again and why the media was all over it when the story broke. It's also why ray ray was suspended 1 game last year and kicked off the team this year. In our eyes the allegations are small. In the university's eyes they are huge due to the fact they are cooperating and trying to get out of the mess from last year. Anything anyone does will cost them their job including al golden. They aren't messing around with this one hence why I say if barrow did something wrong he would be gone.

Advertisement
Back