Miami stays at #10 in AP poll

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
because beating #12 Minnesota on the road is not impressive. Miami moves up from 13 to 11 in Coaches poll, because coaches are smarter, but dumber at the same time for having them lower to begin with. **** everyone, and just win.

Advertisement
That's absolute BS but w e we will just keep winning and it will take care of itself. Exciting team to watch this year especially with the backcourt we have. Lykes has been really fun to watch.

Once Lonnie breaks out, watch out. I feel like this team will be really fun to watch and hard to beat, in March.

Advertisement
Last Night:

- ND lost to a pretty bad Ball State team at home. The spread was -18.5.

- TAMpon lost as well.

Prior to Last Night:

- UF (at home) lost to FSU (they will be ranked now)

----------

We should move up at least one spot. We really should move up 3 but we will see.

Last Night:

- ND lost to a pretty bad Ball State team at home. The spread was -18.5.

- TAMpon lost as well.

Prior to Last Night:

- UF (at home) lost to FSU (they will be ranked now)

----------

We should move up at least one spot. We really should move up 3 but we will see.

I dont see how we don't move up to #7 with all 3 teams you listed above having 2 losses and us being undefeated. Plus most of the teams around us (Virginia, Minnesota, Gonzaga) have already lost this week so there's no chance we'll get jumped unless it's by UNC but they won't play anyone impressive this week and they have a loss so i doubt it

To be honest, I don't see us moving up much at least until conference play. I feel like the weak OOC schedule (excluding Minnesota) is what's making voters apprehensive in ranking us above other teams who've lost to good competition.

To be honest, I don't see us moving up much at least until conference play. I feel like the weak OOC schedule (excluding Minnesota) is what's making voters apprehensive in ranking us above other teams who've lost to good competition.

It’s possible but I feel like two big factors of ap voters are usually 1. talent level(especially in early season where it’s hard to gauge where teams stand before conference play) and 2. eye test and we definitely pass those albeit against inferior opponents

Advertisement

I agree. 10 is about right until we get into the meat of the schedule.

Not sure if anyone saw but USC isn't looking that good.

They lost to TAMpon in SC by 16. They then lost @ SMU by 17.

They might not be ranked come this crap tourney.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back