Jake Garcia, East Carolina -166
Tyler Shough, Louisville -162
Kaidon Salter, Liberty -155
Kyle McCord, Syracuse -155
Jaxson Dart, Ole Miss -146
Taylen Green, Arkansas -141
Maalik Murphy, Duke -137

Advertisement
I don't know if I put much stock into that. It would be nice for their receivers to have a case of the "droppies" since our secondary hasn't been playing well. I'm also surprised FSU isn't on that list. Their receivers are trash. That is one match-up I am not overly concerned about our secondary getting torched.

I don't know if I put much stock into that. It would be nice for their receivers to have a case of the "droppies" since our secondary hasn't been playing well. I'm also surprised FSU isn't on that list. Their receivers are trash. That is one match-up I am not overly concerned about our secondary getting torched.

They’re dropping passes, but the majority of them are short passes. They don’t push the ball downfield.

Advertisement
We all know every kicker will hit one from atleast 65 on us too..

For sure. Louisville's kicker is 7/11 this season. 2/3 from 40-49 and 1/3 from 50+. So that means he's missed one from inside 40 also. He will absolutely smoke one from 54 against us though, guaranteed.

Meanwhile, Borregales is 7/8 and his only miss was against the gator when the game was basically out of reach. 1/2 from 40-49 and the make on his only attempt from 50+ against VT that would've been good from 65.

Advertisement
Most yards lost to drops, FBS v FBS 2024:

John Mateer, Washington State -217
Carson Beck, Georgia -197
Sam Leavitt, Arizona State -176
Jake Garcia, East Carolina -166
Tyler Shough, Louisville -162
Kaidon Salter, Liberty -155
Kyle McCord, Syracuse -155
Jaxson Dart, Ole Miss -146
Taylen Green, Arkansas -141
Maalik Murphy, Duke -137
You know what that means…ugh

Nice for us not to be on a list like that. I feel like we probably were on that list for several years in a row not too long ago.

It is most yards. FSU receivers are crap but when the QB is usually throwing it within 5 years of the LOS it is kind of hard to rack up a lot of yards lost due to drops.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back