Miami Basketball is very good and fun to watch

Advertisement
Hate to be that guy, but I'm admittingly not a big basketball follower/fan, so is this team really good or a product of a meh schedule thus far?

Hate to be that guy, but I'm admittingly not a big basketball follower/fan, so is this team really good or a product of a meh schedule thus far?
Both. This is probably the most athletic team in quite some time. L has to play the freshmen more...it's been 3 games and most of us don't want to see Walker on the floor. This weekend will be a good test.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My friend all I can say is open your wallet wide open like me. Since Comcast added ACCN to the channel lineup I pretty much don't miss anything and I don't have to pay extra cash for streaming.
I get ACCN, but all the games thus far have been on ESPN+. And none of the usual streaming sites seem to have their games thus far.

Thanks for posting this. Last year was such a fun tournament run and this year’s team could do something similar. Can’t wait for this weekend

Better test against Providence upcoming. I’d like to see us start off better than the first 3 games. Team has some players and it should be a pretty solid season as everyone gels with the transfers and guys coming back from injury.

A little too early to be writing off players but alas folks will get in their early takes.

Advertisement
I get ACCN, but all the games thus far have been on ESPN+. And none of the usual streaming sites seem to have their games thus far.
Ok so through Comcast I can get ESPN+ by setting up the app with Xfinity.
Which internet carrier you got?
BTW the Saturday game with Providence will be on ESPNnews.

Last edited:
I'd love to watch but the games are never on television, ESPN+ doesn't work for me for some reason, and I can never find a stream online. 🤷‍♂️
I gave up my ESPN+ sub when they raised the price and thought I was out of luck, but a poster said go to watch/then browse/then select ACCNX (see pic)... I've done this 2 straight games (using my same provider DirecTV) and this actually worked fine. Maybe for you too.

1668646236322.png

Since a lot of people here don’t follow Miami basketball, some of you may be surprised to know that Miami made the elite eight last year, for the first time in its history. That’s a huge deal. Keep making deep NCAA tournament runs, and one year you may find yourself in a final 4 or even a title game.

Advertisement
Back