Miami back in Top 10

How does the day go by and there is no thread. You guys are so silly when was the last time we were in the Top 10. I'm sorry shoot me for starting a new thread. GO CANES ! Beat Minnesota.

Advertisement
We finished the 2015-16 season ranked #8 , so, there's that. We were ranked #10 going into the tourney, and made the Sweet 16. We were as high as #7 before the ACCT that year. Before that, 2013, we were as high as #2 , went into the tourney at #5 , and finished #9 .

We finished the 2015-16 season ranked #8 , so, there's that. We were ranked #10 going into the tourney, and made the Sweet 16. We were as high as #7 before the ACCT that year. Before that, 2013, we were as high as #2 , went into the tourney at #5 , and finished #9 .

Omg did not realize we finished so high in 2015. I was thinking about you Not Since I REMEMBER so well on Tos how you were one of the few who posted on the basketball board. Glad your well and a force on these boards. I still remember the days of Willie Allen and we would play at the Dinner Key Auditorium how things have changed.

Advertisement
Gonna have to play a lot better than we have thus far to beat Gophers at their place.

We did, and we did.

That my friends got the media's attention. Tremendous out of the blocks big game away I've seen in awhile. Poise talent athleticism and few turnovers yes few turnovers. I never thought we would be this good so early. Chrissy Lyckes is bad little dude nice to see fresh blood.

Advertisement
Back