Message for rvacane

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHURT12

Redshirt Freshman
I have zero issues with you banning me. The issues I have is that you said go **** yourself and other things and then silenced me because I made a post about the people who always come to the board when someone we have been recruiting goes elsewhere but they never come to the board when we get a commitment. You didn't ban any of them in the Barney thread or Scott one but you did on the post when other people like myself made comments about those people. I have zero issues with you but you telling me and another person to go **** ourselves is worse than what we did.
Like I said I have zero issues with you but I just ask that you be fair to everyone.

Advertisement
I have zero issues with you banning me. The issues I have is that you said go **** yourself and other things and then silenced me because I made a post about the people who always come to the board when someone we have been recruiting goes elsewhere but they never come to the board when we get a commitment. You didn't ban any of them in the Barney thread or Scott one but you did on the post when other people like myself made comments about those people. I have zero issues with you but you telling me and another person to go **** ourselves is worse than what we did.
Like I said I have zero issues with you but I just ask that you be fair to everyone.
You’re right. I apologize for that. I shouldn’t have said that and for that I’m wrong. I’ve had it with the partisan attacks.

That said, I’ve banned a number of people on the mope side. My issue with what you did is showing up and attacking. That’s not new to you. You did it under Manny.

That said as well, from now on, please address the post by the specific poster. Most people with issues on the recruiting are regulars and were criticizing and giving opinions not attacking and they have a right to feel concerned with some things. There are people here who are aware of the specifics of NIL offers and misses firsthand. It’s not made up.

Anyhow, my reaction regarding you was too strong and I apologize for that. I’m releasing you from here as well. I appreciate your post.

He's a ****tard. all these soft *** moderators don't belong in the USA if they don't support freedom of speech.. f em all
There’s no freedom of speech on a private board for you to insult people here. And unlike AHURT12, who demonstrated why he should be back on the board, you demonstrate the opposite.

You don’t contribute anything particularly positive or helpful.

IMG_7868.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back