McClellan named to Robertson Trophy Watch List

Advertisement
Wow. He won't win it, but being one out of twenty chosen is very impressive. Top shooting percentage among guards in the ACC. PD good.

Last edited:
Sheldon would look good in a Miami Heat uniform, and fit the Heat's needs as well. He has had a very good Senior campaign. I can only imagine how productive he would be if we weren't so deep and had to rely on him for heavy production night after night. Props to him for being a finalist. It's well deserved.

One of the better players we have had play Basketball for us. He has been crazy efficient this season.

Advertisement
Sheldon would look good in a Miami Heat uniform, and fit the Heat's needs as well. He has had a very good Senior campaign. I can only imagine how productive he would be if we weren't so deep and had to rely on him for heavy production night after night. Props to him for being a finalist. It's well deserved.

I've been hoping for the Heat and Sheldon to do real well this year so they can take him at the end of the first round. Riley loves players who are more mature and he can be Wade's back up for the time being and maybe fill that shooting guard role once Wade is gone.

Advertisement
Back