Mario Cristobal goes in-depth after Ball State win

View as article

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
The Canes pummeled Ball State 62-0 to achieve the school’s biggest blowout in FBS history. Mario Cristobal met with reporters after the game to discuss what went right:

Opening statement: Appreciate the fans that hung in throughout the successive delays. You feel them, they do a really good job, and it’s awesome to have them there. I know our players are really happy to see them hang in there.

I want to give credit to Coach Neu and his team. He's got a good football team. From a...

Continue reading...

Advertisement
I know it’s early, but we’re in the conversation. Refreshing.
IMG_1148.jpeg

IMG_1149.jpeg

Advertisement
A couple thoughts:

1. Best news other than the game itself was the favorable report on Cooper. That could have been a huge letdown on the day

2. If we usually start our pregame prep x hours before kickoff maybe we should go to x + 3 hours and serve fruit and Jimmy John's to everyone

3. Bain, Brown and Rodriquez predictions?

A couple thoughts:

1. Best news other than the game itself was the favorable report on Cooper. That could have been a huge letdown on the day

2. If we usually start our pregame prep x hours before kickoff maybe we should go to x + 3 hours and serve fruit and Jimmy John's to everyone

3. Bain, Brown and Rodriquez predictions?
I’d love to believe Mario about Cooper but a 350lb kid with an ankle…I’m gonna have to see it to believe it

Advertisement
Back