LOOK: Miami fans packs Hard Rock Stadium

View as article

Trinton Breeze

Sophomore
Premium
Miami hasn't had a sellout crowd since 2022 when the Hurricanes played FSU. Today marked the first sellout crowd of the season since then.

Miami cruised to a 36-14 win before a sellout crowd of 66,200 at Hard Rock Stadium. Sixth-ranked Miami improved to 8-0 and 4-0 in the ACC. Florida State fell to 1-7 and 1-6 in conference play.
The crowd was loud and even made the Florida State Seminoles have a false start in their first drive.

Check out some of the photos down below on the amazing...

Continue reading...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just got home from the game and sat near the FSU band yes, they did play that stupid chant all game. But the stadium was rocking, NOT sure what you all saw on TV, but we were loud on defense almost as loud as the ND game a few years ago. I have been to all. it was vibrating.... almost but never like OUR Orange Bowl.
It was a good crowd and atmosphere tonight, but not even close to 2017 ND... Like not even in the same universe

Being a Philly boy, I have a certain expectation for a home crowd…and this ain’t it.

Fans in my section never got off their asses, their eyes were on their phones more than the game, and the stadium felt…flat. Disappointing.

Yeah I hate to say it, but it was annoying as **** on tv because all we heard was the FSU band and fans over and over. Miami fans have been so loud at every single away game and other than the first FSU drive in the 1st quarter they were nonexistent. Such a bummer.
There were no FSU fans, lol. When the band plays the chant, our fans go along and start the f-u seminoles which sounds the same, always been a pet peeve for me..

There were no FSU fans, lol. When the band plays the chant, our fans go along and start the f-u seminoles which sounds the same, always been a pet peeve for me..
I’m aware of the chant - I’m an alumna and have been to more games than I can count. But you can hear when it’s Canes doing that chant (its much louder and you can hear the f word), as opposed to tonight, when it was obvious that it was just a very small number of Noles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just got home from the game and sat near the FSU band yes, they did play that stupid chant all game. But the stadium was rocking, NOT sure what you all saw on TV, but we were loud on defense almost as loud as the ND game a few years ago. I have been to all. it was vibrating.... almost but never like OUR Orange Bowl.
They did not do anything on TV to give the atmosphere any props whatsoever. They had the crowd noise all the way muted when FSU had the ball. SEC affiliates must have helped produce the broadcast

Advertisement
Back