Lonnie Walker update

Advertisement
Advertisement
How is it that we don't have a single update on him from any of the local beat writers? I understand it's football season, and I'm as pumped about football as anyone, but it would be nice to get just a little basketball coverage thrown in there, too.

How is it that we don't have a single update on him from any of the local beat writers? I understand it's football season, and I'm as pumped about football as anyone, but it would be nice to get just a little basketball coverage thrown in there, too.

Have you seen our local beat writers?

Need to devote some attention to the team. The coverage is sorely lacking

Need to devote some attention to the team. The coverage is sorely lacking

University of Miami star freshman Lonnie Walker cleared to play following surgery | Miami Herald

Advertisement
tumblr_mk77r7hOl61rvn2ylo1_400.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back