Lonnie Walker update

Advertisement
Arizona has 2 other ESPN top 100 players who just happen to be SGs already committed

Just saying

This would be a monumental get. We're going to be a real big boy on the block VERY soon.

Coach L probably most underrated coach in bball. Wow what a guy. Finish the deal coach L! Walker is a stud!

Advertisement
Fingers crossed. Last day to sign in the early period is tomorrow, so a decision could be coming in the next 24 hours.

Fingers crossed. Last day to sign in the early period is tomorrow, so a decision could be coming in the next 24 hours.

Does he plan on signing early?

From what I've read that's the plan, but he's holding this recruitment pretty close to his chest and hasn't announced a decision day/time... So it would probably just come out of the blue tomorrow or the day will pass us by and have to keep on waiting.

Hope he sees that we currently have a senior a SG and no other commits at that position and that Arizona has 2 shooting guards committed while also having a 5 star freshman SG in Kobi Simmons.

Advertisement
May be reading too much into things but canes hoops just tweeted a random GIF of L smiling and Charlie strauzer also talking about lots of positive momentum in the walker front. This would be his best recruiting victory to date and that's saying a lot considering he pulled Huell and Brown last year.

May be reading too much into things but canes hoops just tweeted a random GIF of L smiling and Charlie strauzer also talking about lots of positive momentum in the walker front. This would be his best recruiting victory to date and that's saying a lot considering he pulled Huell and Brown last year.

They deleted. I feel like they got good news but weren't suppose to tweet it yet :sanford:

They deleted. I feel like they got good news but weren't suppose to tweet it yet :sanford:

I thought the exact same thing. Hope I'm not setting myself up for a let down. Hard to not get hopes up though cuz this kid is an absolute stud!

Advertisement
And 2016 was a monster class, jebus!

Mods please don't delete this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes!! IMG_4859.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back