Lingard in the Portal

I don't think Lingard is better than Burns... We have 4 good running backs...
Gotta say, Burns looked like Jim Brown on a couple runs. Dude was punishing tacklers.

No, I am not saying he is as good as Jim Brown. I am saying that a couple of his runs were punishing, before I get mauled by CIS bears for saying he's as good as Jim Brown.

Advertisement
I wish him well and was admittedly excited about him since he was a 5 star, but I also didn't follow recruiting as closely when he was incoming. His tape shows a big dude who can run fast, very little lateral mobility though. He would have been a great player 20-30 years ago

Advertisement
I don’t see why he’s getting so much attention from our board. He couldn’t play here. So are we really surprised he’s not playing there? I wish the kid success, but Next!

Burns is a guy who stuck with it, stayed with Miami, fought through injuries to get on the field, a guy TrumpyCane can get behind.

The other was jerking off to the thought of being a Gator while “being” a Miami Hurricane
Pointing Up Morgan Freeman GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Been saying this for months, but Lo's fam and people like Tweed can't bring themselves to believe that he actually wasn't holding up his end of the bargain.

You can look back at my old posts THIS YEAR which I reference my personal relationship with COACHES on this team, who all said that he didn't know who to block or what to do on plays. Similar talk for one of your other 5-stars... Literally was labeled a liability by the coaches I know.

It wasn't personal, that is something I can assure you. I think Cam's tweet towards Lo shows some of that anger towards the situation. Not doing your part and still complaining you aint getting playing time? Bonkers.

But we got fans out here like "its the coaches fault!" I am telling you, it might be to an extent, but these players for SURE have blame to shoulder.

This is interesting and I think very valid, if you watch our games this season, all three of our backs have done very well in pass-pro and catching the ball. There were issues and concerns about LL coming out about his vision and other part of his game that didn't pertain to running really fast in a straight line through a big high school-sized hole. He just isn't a complete football player regardless of his 5-star rating

Advertisement
Definitely not caping for him (never said he was good), but there was some weird **** going on. Both things can be true.

Maybe Manny was covering for him, but what was being said publicly wasnt meshing (kinda like him saying GR15 wasnt starting earlier bc he had a bad camp and missed assignments).
How about fck him? Once a guy comes out and says he was dreaming of being a gaytor while on our roster, how about just fck him? There's a time to play Even Steven and try to be Mr. Keep it 100, and then there's a time to draw a line in the sand and say fck him.

I gotta give @blackvern credit, I remember when we were recruiting Limguard Vern was one of the few that wasn't all that impressed by him & said he looked like James Wilder Jr lol

I always thought he was just trolling, but it turns out he was right.

He was trolling, but it turns out he got lucky.

Advertisement
How about fck him? Once a guy comes out and says he was dreaming of being a gaytor while on our roster, how about just fck him? There's a time to play Even Steven and try to be Mr. Keep it 100, and then there's a time to draw a line in the sand and say fck him.
No doubt. See my earlier post. Literally said no love for the Gator.

This.

I tried to be nice about Limpguard because I like Tweed, but I'm sorry man you can't betray Miami & go transfer to UF & expect for Canes fans to take it easy on the kid.

He's a ****** traitor, there's no two ways about it, it's one thing if he signed with them out of HS, but to be a Hurricane & then suddenly switch sides & act like the Gaytes are more virtuous & he wanted to be a Gaytor all along is just unforgivable.

Fck him is really the only response that should be expected by fans, he earned it.

This.

I tried to be nice about Limpguard because I like Tweed, but I'm sorry man you can't betray Miami & go transfer to UF & expect for Canes fans to take it easy on the kid.

He's a ****** traitor, there's no two ways about it, it's one thing if he signed with them out of HS, but to be a Hurricane & then suddenly switch sides & act like the Gaytes are more virtuous & he wanted to be a Gaytor all along is just unforgivable.

Fck him is really the only response that should be expected by fans, he earned it.
Anyone that jumps from Miami to the gayters gets no respect. A true Cane would never do that.

Advertisement
Back