Lingard in the Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll
I know I was wrong on Lingard... I’m getting ahead of it now before my old poRsts on the subject is bumped.
I'll stand by mine. I've always been an advocate of seeing what you have, and it did seem a bit personal and weird how they did the kid.

With that said, no love for any Gator and we're just fine at RB so whatever.

I've said in a few times on this forum.

He is a dented can.

He would not have played here at all. Cam Harris, Rooster, Chaney, Burns would all see snaps ahead of him. Nayquan Wright and Henry Parrish - in another dimension if they were Miami Hurricanes - would have gotten snaps ahead of Lingard, too.

Throw in Thad Franklin and even Amari Daniels in another dimension...they would have gotten snaps over Lingard, too.

The injury got'em, man.

Advertisement
I know I was wrong on Lingard... I’m getting ahead of it now before my old poRsts on the subject is bumped.
Did Someone say Kosi?
1601401226031.gif

Advertisement
I'll

I'll stand by mine. I've always been an advocate of seeing what you have, and it did seem a bit personal and weird how they did the kid.

My man..UF has nayquan Wright ahead of em

I'll

They didn’t do the kid.

The kid did them.

There is no other conclusion based on the facts...he checked out more than a year ago.

If you want to cape for him, your best course of action is to blame the injury and just leave it at that.

Advertisement
They didn’t do the kid.

The kid did them.

There is no other conclusion based on the facts...he checked out more than a year ago.

If you want to cape for him, your best course of action is to blame the injury and just leave it at that.
Definitely not caping for him (never said he was good), but there was some weird **** going on. Both things can be true.

Maybe Manny was covering for him, but what was being said publicly wasnt meshing (kinda like him saying GR15 wasnt starting earlier bc he had a bad camp and missed assignments).

Definitely not caping for him (never said he was good), but there was some weird **** going on. Both things can be true.

Maybe Manny was covering for him, but what was being said publicly wasnt meshing (kinda like him saying GR15 wasnt starting earlier bc he had a bad camp and missed assignments).

GR15 is a completely different issue.

I don’t remember the coaches saying much about Lingard publicly other than he was recovering from an injury and that he wanted the red shirt. Of which both things we know are true.

Coaches, even good ones, sometimes mishandle players. It happens. But in this particular case, I don’t think that was the deal. At all. You just have to look at some of the stuff Lingard himself has said, and you get a real feel for what was going on. He was wanting out for a while. He just wasn’t into being a Miami Hurricanes.

Advertisement
Back