Laugh at OSU thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1B0F9E23-0291-4AF2-9958-799B85F7BE08.gif

Advertisement
No, they weren’t.

The calls were terrible, but they deserved it.
1 was questionable (the fumble) the rest were spot on. They’re crying like ******* because they blew that game. I want to hear all the Ryan day is sa gawd crowd. He’s a corch, he was just gifted a stacked roster

^This needs to be repeated for those that didn’t get it the first time.

I don’t care how much Herbie whined during the broadcast, the plays were reviewed and the right calls were made.
Exactly. They weren't bad calls that they failed to overturn. The calls were made by the officiating crew after review, who all agreed there was sufficient video evidence for the call. Additionally the rules expert on the broadcast made the exact same determination while watching the replays even before the officiating crew did.

The targeting call was spot on for sure he speared lawrence right in the head, the other non fumble call was 50/50 its still *** ohio st till the grave regardless

Advertisement
The targeting call was spot on for sure he speared lawrence right in the head, the other non fumble call was 50/50 its still *** ohio st till the grave regardless

The targeting probably was legit under the rulebook, but the rulebook is really lame. And, honestly, I don’t think officials should be enforcing lame assed targeting calls to a T.

Clemson’s “incomplete pass” was clearly a fumble.

The targeting probably was legit under the rulebook, but the rulebook is really lame. And, honestly, I don’t think officials should be enforcing lame assed targeting calls to a T.

Clemson’s “incomplete pass” was clearly a fumble.
If you dont call a blatant crown of the helmet spear to the head of a qb in the pocket thats not a runner you never will, it was a clear and obvious dirty play, im sure they did it on purpose to try and knock out clemsons best player just like they purposely targeted Willis mcgahees knees to take him out the fiesta in 03

Advertisement
Back