Larry Miles 3 Star WR 2026

Advertisement
Advertisement
This recruitment sorta reminds me of VB3. Unheralded 3* from Orlando that was initially under the radar. I was originally leery about VB3 cause he was a Gator legacy

Advertisement
9 P4 offers so far off his soph. year at West Orange and Spring. I assume a year with Coleman passing him the ball and Vernell Brown on the other side, he should be in a good spot at Jones.
You raise an interesting point. If Jones has a similar trajectory as VB3 and Coleman helps us out closing both of them, this is an aspect of Coleman's recruitment that isn't being talked about much.

Coleman also mentioned recruiting him in Gaby’s commitment article.

"I'm excited to also start building this class around me," Coleman said. "As everyone is seeing, Miami has taken over in recruiting and there has been a lot of commitments including myself to Miami and we are going to keep coming. I know I'm in the ear always of my wide receiver Larry Miles to join me in the 2026 class but there are others that I plan on conversating with that I've played with in 7v7 to join me as well. Miami is going to win so I will just say this–don't be a fan later! Go Canes."

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_7029.webp

Advertisement
Back