2026 Lamar Brown 5* OT from University Lab in Baton Rouge, LA

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Lamar Brown is Top 5/10 recruit in the next cycle and says he's the #1 OT AND #1 DT in the nation. I didn't plan on creating a thread for him but after seeing the first two highlights in his HUDL, I had no option but to create a thread. Dude absolutely punishes his opponents and has a nasty streak (IDK how fundamentally sound he is though). That Po Little Timmy in the first clip I think is still down on the field.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There's no way we sneak this dude and Jahkeem "Thanos" Stewart out of LA next cycle right?

Not sure how/why he feels he's better than Thanos though.

no talking shut up GIF by Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The belief is that the upside for him is about the same on both sides of the football, but some believe that the floor might be higher as an offensive lineman. Regardless, LSU has made it clear to Brown that they are willing to take his commitment on either side of the football. It's a direct result of both a belief in either Coach Davis to develop, and also the athleticism that Brown possesses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The LSU Tigers have set the pace in his recruitment, as he has visited campus numerous times over the past few years. They have a heavy inside track.

Advertisement
This is the first time i have seen a murder on a highlight film within 2 plays.

The first one had to be premidtated. he took him from the 20 to the 50 yard line and then body bagged him...it appeared flies were circling the kid before the next play loaded.

LSU will offer this kid and Thanos Stewart and their FAMALAY the biggest of bags and will be hard to pull...CANES CONNECTION, NEVIN SHAPIRO, JORGE MAS, Life Wallet, David Beckham, Darrius Hughes an Brooklyn DEE will have to support the recruiting for those 2 kids to get them out of Louisiana.

The first one had to be premidtated. he took him from the 20 to the 50 yard line and then body bagged him...it appeared flies were circling the kid before the next play loaded.

LSU will offer this kid and Thanos Stewart and their FAMALAY the biggest of bags and will be hard to pull...CANES CONNECTION, NEVIN SHAPIRO, JORGE MAS, Life Wallet, David Beckham, Darrius Hughes an Brooklyn DEE will have to support the recruiting for those 2 kids to get them out of Louisiana.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Advertisement

LSU will offer this kid and Thanos Stewart and their FAMALAY the biggest of bags and will be hard to pull...CANES CONNECTION, NEVIN SHAPIRO, JORGE MAS, Life Wallet, David Beckham, Darrius Hughes a Brooklyn DEE will have to support the recruiting for those 2 kids to get them out of Louisiana.
Would love to steal Thanos from them… payback for Pat Peterson

Advertisement
Back