Kirby

JHallCanes

2024 is our year
Premium
Golden was asked to talk about the impressive incoming freshmen and who stood out, and without hesitation he said "Kirby".

Obviously doesn't mean much at this point but it's always nice to see a kid who is so impressive in high school stand out immediately.

Got this from a Scout article too BTW.

Advertisement
Golden was asked to talk about the impressive incoming freshmen and who stood out, and without hesitation he said "Kirby".

Obviously doesn't mean much at this point but it's always nice to see a kid who is so impressive in high school stand out immediately.

You didn't need to get it from a scout article. He said it in the press conference which is loaded pretty much everywhere.

You didn't need to get it from a scout article. He said it in the press conference which is loaded pretty much everywhere.

Ok cool, havent had a few minutes to sit down and watch any videos. Thanks though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];346230 said:
I love future of our young LBs. Perryman, kirby, and witt.
terry

This was a huge haul at LB, don't sleep on Blue either. We brought in some really nice LB's in this class.

I meant to say terry as well and I forgot about blue. Your right this lb class is huge. if golden can grab thomas this year our LBs will be set for years

crossover22[]_[];346581 said:
terry

This was a huge haul at LB, don't sleep on Blue either. We brought in some really nice LB's in this class.

I meant to say terry as well and I forgot about blue. Your right this lb class is huge. if golden can grab thomas this year our LBs will be set for years

Y'all got 2 understand we have a lot of OLB talent... we need true inside LB's with size... Mike Deeb is a must get at MLB...

crossover22[]_[];346581 said:
terry

Y'all got 2 understand we have a lot of OLB talent... we need true inside LB's with size... Mike Deeb is a must get at MLB...

+1 we're missing a true field general in the middle.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back