Kenny P in Indy reppin the U

Advertisement
Kenny Phillips was an underrated player here at Miami. Overlooked because that's when the team started to decline.

As much as I love Big Vince, I hate the Patriots so hope Phillips and Rolle can get that ring.

He was in a tough spot, with so many expecting him to be the next ST26 or EReed caliber guy. He's not that, but he's pretty **** good. Seems like a real good guy, too.

Advertisement
He was in a tough spot, with so many expecting him to be the next ST26 or EReed caliber guy. He's not that, but he's pretty **** good. Seems like a real good guy, too.

Nobody's those two, but he was on his way to being a star in the NFL. His teammates called him "Superman."

The knee might keep him from greatness in the pros, but he's pretty **** solid.

KP will be playing for a long time in the NFL. He'll put together a nice Deon Grant like career at safety. Could have been upper echelon if the knee was better off.

Nobody's those two, but he was on his way to being a star in the NFL. His teammates called him "Superman."

It might not be too hard to argue that he was the best S we've trotted out there since ST. It's either him or BM.

Advertisement

It might not be too hard to argue that he was the best S we've trotted out there since ST. It's either him or BM.

Gotta go with Meriweather

Advertisement
One of my fav canes in the NFL.. a true NFL U brother.. was kneeling down after rolle got hurt in the 4th quarter.. true cane we need more of him..

Its hard to know what his career here would have been like if he was on a good team. He was a big reason why some mediocre years were not terrible years.

Plus he added a year to the first round NFL draft streak...

Gotta go with Meriweather

I would actually take Phillips. He was awesome especially in run support and I will NEVER forget the Clemson pick he had in triple 02 I think it was. Remember it like it was yesterday. Having said that Brandon was a boss

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back